Volume 31, Number 2, 1997
|Page(s)||107 - 115|
|Published online||10 February 2017|
- 1. A. V. AHO, J. E. HOPCROFT and J. D. ULLMAN, The design and analysis of computer algorithms, Addison-Wesley, Amsterdam, 1984. [MR: 413592] [Zbl: 0326.68005]
- 2. R. A. CUNNINGHAME-GREEN, The absolute centre of a graph, Discrete Applied Mathematics, 1984, 7, pp. 275-283. [MR: 736891] [Zbl: 0538.90091]
- 3. S. K. GUPTA and A. P. PUNNEN, Group centre and group median of a network, European Journal of Operational Research, 1989, 38, pp. 94-97. [MR: 978498] [Zbl: 0676.90020]
- 4. S. L. HAKIMI, E. F. SCHMEICHEL and M. LABBE, On locating path or tree shaped facilities on networks, Networks, 1993, 23, pp. 543-555. [MR: 1232611] [Zbl: 0806.90074]
- 5. S. M. HEDETNIEIM, E. J. COCKAYNE and S. T. HEDETMEMI, Linear time algorithm for finding the Jordan centre and path centre of a tree, Transportation Science, 1981, 15, pp. 98-114. [MR: 639598]
- 6. J. HOOKER, Solving non-linear single facility network location problems, Operations Research, 1986, 36, pp. 732-743. [MR: 884301] [Zbl: 0619.90020]
- 7. J. N. HOOKER, R. S. GARFINKEL and C. K. CHEN, Finite dorninating sets for network location problems, Operations Research, 1991, 39, pp. 100-118. [MR: 1096193] [Zbl: 0744.90049]
- 8. O. KARIV and S. L. HAKIMI, An algorithmic approach to network location problems, Part I: The p-centers, SIAM Journal of Applied Mathematica, 1979, 37, pp. 513-538. [MR: 549138] [Zbl: 0432.90074]
- 9. R. K. KINCAID, T. J. LOWE and T. L. MORIN, The location of central: structures in trees, Computers and Operations Research, 1988, 15, pp. 103-113. [MR: 934626] [Zbl: 0635.90026]
- 10. N. MEGIDDO, Linear time algorithms for linear programming in R3 and related problems, SIAM Journal of Computing, 1983, 12, pp. 759-776. [MR: 721011] [Zbl: 0521.68034]
- 11. E. MINIEKA, The optimal location of a path or a tree in a tree network, Networks, 1985, 15, pp. 309-321. [MR: 801492] [Zbl: 0579.90027]
- 12. C. A. MORGAN and P. J. SLATER, A linear time algorithm for a core of a tree, Journal of Algorithms, 1980, I. pp. 247-258. [MR: 604866] [Zbl: 0454.68067]
- 13. M. B. RICHEY, Optimal location of a path or tree on a network with cycles, Networks, 1990, 20, pp. 391-407. [MR: 1058158] [Zbl: 0715.90071]
- 14. R. RABINOVITCH and A. TAMIR, On tree shaped facility location problem of Minieka, Networks, 1992, 22, pp. 515-522. [MR: 1178860] [Zbl: 0794.90029]
- 15. P. J. SLATER, On locating a facility to service areas within a network, Operations Research, 1981, 29, pp. 523-531. [MR: 629192] [Zbl: 0455.90028]
- 16. P. J. SLATER, Locating central paths in a network, Transportation Science, 1982, 16, pp. 1-18.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.