Volume 55, Number 1, January-February 2021
Operations Research and Mathematical Programming (dedicated to Prof. Alain Quilliot)
|Page(s)||61 - 81|
|Published online||03 March 2021|
- N. Alizadeh and A. Husseinzadeh Kashan, Enhanced grouping league championship and optics inspired optimization algorithms for scheduling a batch processing machine with job conflicts and non-identical job sizes. Appl. Soft Comput. J. 83 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J. Behnamian, S.M. Fatemi Ghomi, F. Jolai and O. Amirtaheri, Realistic two-stage flowshop batch scheduling problems with transportation capacity and time. Appl. Math. Modell. 36 (2012) 723–735. [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Dai and C. Li, Stabilizing batch-processing networksOper. Res. 51 (2003) 123–136. [Google Scholar]
- P. Damodaran, D.A. Diyadawagamage, O. Ghrayeb and M.C. Velez-Galleg, A particle swarm optimization algorithm for minimizing makespan of non-identical batch processing machines in parallel. Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 58 (2012) 1131–1140. [Google Scholar]
- A. Hill, T. Cornelissens and K. Sörensen, Efficient multi-product multi-BOM batch scheduling for a petrochemical blending plant with a shared pipeline network. Comput. Chem. Eng. 84 (2016) 493–506. [Google Scholar]
- X. Li and K. Zhang, Single batch processing machine scheduling with two-dimensional bin packing constraints. Int. J. Prod. Econ. 196 (2018) 113–121. [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Liao and L.M. Liao, Improved MILP models for two-machine flowshop with batch processing machines. Math. Comput. Modell. 48 (2008) 1254–1264. [Google Scholar]
- S. Lu, H. Su, Y. Wang, L. Xie and Q. Zhang, Multi-product multi-stage production planning with lead time on a rolling horizon basis. In: 9th International Symposium on Advanced Control of Chemical Processes The International Federation of Automatic Control June 7–10. Whistler (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Muthuswamy, J. Maya, M. Rojas-Santiago and C.M. Velez-Gallego, Minimizing makespan in a two-machine no-wait flow shop with batch processing machines. Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 63 (2012) 281–290. [Google Scholar]
- M. Sabzehparvar and S. Seyed-Hosseini, A mathematical model for the multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling problem with mode dependent time lags. J. Supercomput. 44 (2008) 257–273. [Google Scholar]
- L. Tang and P. Liu, Two-machine flowshop scheduling problems involving a batching machine with transportation or deterioration consideration. Appl. Math. Model. 33 (2009) 1187–1199. [Google Scholar]
- N. Traumann and C. Schwindt, Priority-rule based scheduling of chemical batch processes. Comput. Aided Chem. Eng. 21 (2006) 2165–2170. [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhou, J. Pang, P.-K. Chen and F.-D. Chou, A modified particle swarm optimization algorithm for a batch-processing machine scheduline problem with arbitarary release times and non-identical job sizes. Comput. Ind. Eng. 123 (2018) 67–81. [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhou, X. Li, N. Du, Y. Pang and H. Chen, A multi-objective differential evolution algorithm for parallel batch processing machine scheduling considering electricity consumption cost. Comput. Oper. Res. 96 (2018) 55–68. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.