Volume 55, Number 5, September-October 2021
|Page(s)||3073 - 3085|
|Published online||14 October 2021|
- M. Becker, Genetic algorithms for noise reduction in tire design. In: IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, 2006 (SMC’06), Vol. 6. IEEE (2006) 5304–5308. [Google Scholar]
- M. Becker, N. Ginoux, S. Martin and Zs. Róka, Optimization of tire noise by solving an integer linear program (ILP). In: 2016 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (SMC). IEEE (2016) 001591–001596. [Google Scholar]
- M. Becker, S. Jaschke and H. Szczerbicka, Tread profile optimization for tires with multiple pitch tracks. In: INES’09 Proceedings of the IEEE 13th International Conference on Intelligent Engineering Systems (2009). [Google Scholar]
- X. Chen, L. Chen, Y. Chen and W. Xiao, Adaptive immune genetic algorithm for tire tread pattern pitch parameters optimization. In: Third International Symposium on Intelligent Information Technology Application, 2009 (IITA 2009), Vol. 1. IEEE (2009) 52–55. [Google Scholar]
- J. Chiu and F. Tu, Application of a pattern recognition technique to the prediction of tire noise. J. Sound Vibration 350 (2015) 30–40. [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Chiu, W.C. Weng and C.F. Hung, Optimization of pitch sequencing for pneumatic tire by tabu search method. Jpn. J. Ind. Appl. Math. 19 (2002) 399–414. [Google Scholar]
- M. Fischetti, I. Ljubic, M. Monaci and M. Sinnl, Intersection Cuts for Bilevel Optimization. In: Integer Programming and Combinatorial Optimization: Proceedings of 18th International Conference, IPCO 2016, Liège, Belgium, June 1–3, 2016 (2016) 77–88. [Google Scholar]
- A. Ghoniem and H.D. Sherali, Defeating symmetry in combinatorial optimization via objective perturbations and hierarchical constraints. IIE Trans. 43 (2011) 575–588. [Google Scholar]
- K. Hoffmeister and J. Bernard, Tread pitch arrangement optimization through the use of a genetic algorithm. Tire Sci. Technol. 26 (1998) 2–22. [Google Scholar]
- E. Kim, S. Hwang and S. Lee, Image-based approach to optimize the tyre pitch sequence for a reduction in the air-pumping noise based on a genetic algorithm. Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. D: J. Automob. Eng. 226 (2012) 1171–1184. [Google Scholar]
- S. Kim, W. Jeong, Y. Park and S. Lee, Prediction method for tire air-pumping noise using a hybrid technique. J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 119 (2006) 3799–3812. [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Landers, Spreading noise generated by load supporting elements. United State Patent Document Number 4327792. The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company (1982) 5. [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, B. Guo and H. Yang, Application of Tread Patterns Noise-Reduction Based on Fuzzy Genetic Algorithm, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, Berlin, Heidelberg (2009) 1141–1148. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nakajima and A. Abe, Application of genetic algorithms for optimization of tire pitch sequences. Jpn. J. Ind. App. Math. 17 (2000) 403–426. [Google Scholar]
- H.D. Sherali and J.C. Smith, Improving discrete model representations via symmetry considerations. Manage. Sci. 47 (2001) 1396. [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Williams, Tire tread pattern noise reduction through the application of pitch sequencing. In: Technical Paper. SAE International (1995) 05. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.