Volume 55, 2021Regular articles published in advance of the transition of the journal to Subscribe to Open (S2O). Free supplement sponsored by the Fonds National pour la Science Ouverte
|Page(s)||S1833 - S1848|
|Published online||02 March 2021|
- A.K. Agrawal and S. Yadav, Price and profit structuring for single manufacturer multi-buyer integrated inventory supply chain under price-sensitive demand condition. Comput. Ind. Eng. 139 (2020) 106208. [Google Scholar]
- K. Annadurai and R. Uthayakumar, Controlling setup cost in (Q, r, L) inventory model with defective items. Appl. Math. Model. 34 (2010) 1418–1427. [Google Scholar]
- O. Dey and B.C. Giri, Optimal vendor investment for reducing defect rate in a vendor–buyer integrated system with imperfect production process. Int. J. Prod. Econ. 155 (2014) 222–228. [Google Scholar]
- G. Gallego and I. Moon, The distribution free newsboy problem: review and extensions. J. Oper. Res. Soc. 44 (1993) 825–834. [Google Scholar]
- B.C. Giri and B.R. Sarker, Coordinating a multi-echelon supply chain under production disruption and price-sensitive stochastic demand. J. Ind. Manage. Optim. 15 (2019) 1631–1651. [Google Scholar]
- M. Jazinaninejad, S.M. Seyedhosseini, S.M. Hosseini-Motlagh and M. Nematollahi, Coordinated decision-making on manufacturer’s EPQ based and buyer’s period review inventory policies with stochastic price-sensitive demand: a credit option approach. RAIRO:OR 53 (2019) 1129–1154. [Google Scholar]
- M. Khouja and A. Mehrez, Economic production lot size model with variable production rate and imperfect quality. J. Oper. Res. Soc. 45 (1994) 1405–1417. [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Lin and C.H. Ho, Integrated inventory model with quantity discount and price-sensitive demand. Top 19 (2011) 177–188. [Google Scholar]
- P. Mandal and B.C. Giri, A two-warehouse integrated inventory model with imperfect production process under stock-dependent demand and quantity discount offer. Int. J. Syst. Sci. Oper. Logistics 6 (2019) 15–26. [Google Scholar]
- S. Sarkar and B.C. Giri, Stochastic supply chain model with imperfect production and controllable defective rate. Int. J. Syst. Sci. Oper. Logistics 7 (2020) 133–146. [Google Scholar]
- B. Sarkar, A. Majumder, M. Sarkar, N. Kim and M. Ullah, Effects of variable production rate on quality of products in a single-vendor multi-buyer supply chain management. Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 99 (2018) 567–581. [Google Scholar]
- B. Sarkar, R. Guchhait, M. Sarkar, S. Pareek and N. Kim, Impact of safety factors and setup time reduction in a two-echelon supply chain management. Rob. Comput. Integr. Manuf. 55 (2019) 250–258. [Google Scholar]
- N.H. Shah, D.G. Patel and D.B. Shah, EPQ model for returned/reworked inventories during imperfect production process under price-sensitive stock-dependent demand. Oper. Res. 18 (2018) 343–359. [Google Scholar]
- P.C. Yang, Pricing strategy for deteriorating items using quantity discount when demand is price sensitive. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 157 (2004) 389–397. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.